Hotel Le Robinie – Le Robinie Resort – Le Robinie Golf Club – Hotel Pineta
This information is rendered also according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 – personal data protection Code.
- 1. DATA TREATMENT
Personal data of users, clients, suppliers are treated by automated means for the time strictly necessary to pursue the aims for which such data are collected in the first place. Specific safety measures are employed in order to prevent such data from being lost, illegally used and to prevent any unauthorised access.
- 2. RIGHTS OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED
Individuals whom personal data refer to have the right to obtain at any time confirmation whether such data exist and to know their content and origin, to verify their correctness or to request that such data are integrated or updated or rectified (art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
Pursuant to the above mentioned article, you have the right to ask for cancellation, conversion into anonymous form or blocking the data when their treatment breaks the law. You also have the right to object to their treatment, in any way, on legitimate grounds.
(Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003:
Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The concerned individual has the right to obtain confirmation whether personal data regarding him/her exist, even if not registered yet and to receive such notification in an intelligible form.
- The concerned individual has the right to know:
- The origin of the personal data;
- The aim and means of data treatment;
- The applied logic in case of treatment by electronic means;
- The identifying data of the owner, the responsible parties and the designated representative as per art. 5, comma 2;
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be disclosed or who can get knowledge of such personal data in their quality of designated representatives in the Country or of responsible party or persons in charge.
- The concerned individual has the right to obtain:
- That data are updated, rectified or, when he/she has an interest, integrated;
- That data – including those data whose storage for the reasons they were collected or treated is not required – are cancelled, converted into anonymous form or blocked when their treatment breaks the law;
- A statement that the operations described above at points a. and b., including their content, were disclosed to those individuals whom the data were distributed or disclosed to, except in case such disclosure is impossible or requires an effort clearly disproportional when compared to the protected right.
- The concerned individual has the right to partially or fully object to:
- The treatment of personal data concerning him/her for legitimate reasons, although pertaining to the aim of the data collection;
- The treatment of personal data concerning him/her for distribution of advertising materials or for direct sale or for market research or business communication.)
- OWNER OF DATA TREATMENT
The owner of the data treatment is Villa Olona S.p.A., 8, via Ugo Mara – 21052 Busto Arsizio – VA – Italy – VAT No. 12977910152.
You can request the names of the individuals responsible for data treatment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to Villa Olona S.p.A., 8, via Ugo Mara – 21052 Busto Arsizio – VA – Italy.
- PRIVACY OF THIS WEB SITE
This page describes the site management with reference to the treatment of personal data of the users accessing the website and using the web services which can be accessed online at the homepage http://ww.lerobinie.com of the official website “Hotel Le Robinie – Le Robinie Resort – Le Robinie Golf Club – Hotel Pineta”.
Recommendation n. 2/2001 by the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group created pursuant to art. 29 of EC Directive n. 95/46 adopted on May 17, 2001 in order to identify the minimal requirements for on-line data collection and, notably, the ways, timing and nature of information that the owner of data treatment have to provide to the users when the latter connect to web pages, regardless of the aim of the connection was also taken into consideration.
PURPOSE OF DATA TREATMENT
Data will be treated to grant the supply of the requested services (please also see “Place of data treatment”).
PLACE OF DATA TREATMENT
Treatment pertaining to the hotel booking web service of this website is performed by Fastbooking Hotel Booking Expert, rue Pierre Charron 75008 Paris. Personal data of users forwarding their hotel booking requests are used to the sole purpose of making the requested bookings and they are not disclosed to third parties, except for:
- Business partners of the Company to whom Fastbooking forwards data only to perform the online booking;
- Individuals, companies and professional firms providing consulting services on accountancy, administration, legal, tax and financial matters.
Treatment relating to the web service of supply of informative materials (newsletter, advertisement, CD-ROM etc.) is performed by the Office personnel of Hotel Le Robinie, 9, via per Busto Arsizio, 21058 Solbiate Olona – VA – Italy and data are stored there. Such personal data provided by the users are used to the sole purpose of supplying the requested service or performance and they are only disclosed to third parties when their goal so requires.
At any time, the user can request the service being suspended and data deleted, by emailing email@example.com or by writing directly to Villa Olona S.p.A., 8, via Ugo Mara – 21052 Busto Arsizio – VA – Italy.
KIND OF DATA TREATED
IT systems and software procedures for the functioning of this website acquire, during their ordinary course of business, some personal data whose disclosure is implied in the Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be linked to identified individuals, but could, for its very nature, allow its users to be identified through processing and associations with data owned by third parties.
Such kind of data include IP addresses or domain names of computers of the users who connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of requested resources, time of the request, method employed to submit the request to the server, dimension of the received file, numeric code showing the status of the reply from the server (completion, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the users.
Such data are used to the sole scope of getting anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to control its correct functioning and they are deleted immediately after processing.
Data voluntarily supplied by the user
Sending emails to the addresses indicated on this website is optional, expressed and voluntary and implies that the sender’s address as well as any other personal data included in the email will be acquired as necessary to fulfil the requests. Specific activity reports will be progressively displayed on the web pages created for specific services on demand.
No personal data of the users is acquired by the website on purpose.
No cookies are used for transmission of personal information nor are any pre-existing cookies of any kind used nor are users’ tracking systems employed.
The use of so called session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed down) is strictly limited to transmission of session identifiers (made of server-generated random numbers) needed for the website to be explored efficiently and safely.
The so called session cookies used in this website avoid recurring to other IT techniques potentially harmful for the users’ safe navigation and do not allow the user’s personal ID data to be acquired.
DATA SUPPLY IS OPTIONAL
Except for what stated regarding the navigation data, the user is free to supply the personal data indicated in the online request forms.
Failure to disclose such information may prevent the user from obtaining what requested.
The service foresees the supply of advertising and promotional information of Villa Olona S.p.A., in charge of “Hotel Le Robinie – Le Robinie Resort – Le Robinie Golf Club – Hotel Pineta”.
AIM OF THE DATA TREATMENT
Data will be treated in order to enable the supply of advertising and promoting services (please also see “Place of data treatment”).
PLACE OF DATA TREATMENT
Data treatment pertaining to the service of advertising and promotions distribution take place and data are stored at Villa Olona S.p.A. place of business: 8, via Ugo Mara – 21052 Busto Arsizio – VA – Italy, by personnel of the office in charge of data treatment. Such personal data are used for the sole scope of providing the communication service upon request or by confirmation of the user and they are disclosed to third parties only when this is strictly needed in relation to the above mentioned purpose.
DATA SUPPLY IS OPTIONAL
The user can unsubscribe from this service at any time and ask for his/her data being deleted, by following the instructions in any advertising/promotional newsletter or by notifying Villa Olona S.p.A., 8, via Ugo Mara – 21052 Busto Arsizio – VA – Italy.
Busto Arsizio, May 18, 2010